Owner and founder of Body Resolution with the vision of providing exceptional personal training services uniquely combined with advanced nutritional counseling.
James’ philosophy: The kinetic chain of the human body is thoroughly interconnected and any imbalance in muscle tissue needs to be addressed in order to improve the functional performance of the body.
- B.S. Biochemistry and Kinesiology, University of Vermont
- Fully certified and insured personal trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach, National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
- Second Degree Black Belt in Shotokan Karate
- Specializes in detecting muscle imbalances, stabilization of the kinetic chain, rehabilitation and periodization of sport specific design
All of Body Resolution’s fitness professionals believe that the human kinetic chain must be aligned in order to achieve your true functional capacity.